PM/PMO Business Consultant and Senior Consultant - Transformation Consulting
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
You will be part of the Transformation Consulting, the Practice of Capgemini Italy focused on Consulting and Transformation.
We are the orchestrator translating the world of customer business needs into technology value and bringing customer strategies & programs into reality. We support our clients to embrace digital innovation and emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage, resulting in new value creation and driving growth.
Which role you will focus on
You will start as Business Consultant or Senior Consultant, depending on your experience, and you will support our teams in plan and orchestrate Client’s Transformational Programs which could impact on business models, operating models and which may require new or enhanced technologies.
What you will do
You will work with our Clients from different industries (e.g. FSI, Telco, etc.) on multi-disciplinary project teams with the aim of interacting directly with both the Business and IT functions of the Client to facilitate support its transformation programs.
Specifically, depending on the projects, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting or managing the overall coordination of program and projects in direct contact with the Client team.
- Monitoring of the work plan, the economics, the KPIs, anticipating and escalating potential issues.
- Preparing the progress reports, both internal and towards the Client.
- Supporting the definition and monitoring of the program budget.
- Facilitating the Communication Management
- Levering on Project Management and Project Collaboration tools.
- Supporting Value Realization Program Management, updating Client’s business case.
- Carry out quantitative and economic analysis.
You would also support engagements in:
- Analyzing and identifying impacts of a transformation program on Business and IT processes and organization
- Support Clients on the Change Management initiatives.
- Participating in drafting proposals and, when you will have more experience, contribute on the development of new business opportunities.
What you will bring
You are an enthusiastic young professional, willing to join our practice.
You have the right experience to fit the role:
- for Consultant role, at least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- for Senior Consultant, at least 4 years of experience in a similar role;
preferably in leading Consulting companies.
Experiences (and certifications) on agile project management will be considered as a plus.
You also have/are:
- worked as project manager / project manager junior or in PMO unit;
- strong capacity to plan and use the main project management tools;
- very good ability to forge relationships and communicate effectively with all the levels of Clients’ organization;
- strong interest to work for engagements with a strong connotation of technological innovation;
- interest in facing and solving cross-functional topics;
- fluent in English language;
- advanced knowledge of all the main office automation tools;
- knowledge of both the Waterfall and Agile project management approaches, is also appreciated;
- good in planning and monitoring agreed schedules;
- adaptable, flexible and resilient;
- team management;
- very strong problem-solving attitude;
- analytical mindset;
- relevant interpersonal and communication skills;
- Master’s degree is requested. Management Engineering, Economics, Management or similar degrees are preferred.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our mission is to employ, develop and retain the best people to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
We stand by our commitments, paying attention to the resources belonging to the protected categories, in accordance with Articles 1 and 18 of Law 68/1999.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679.