Commercial & Contract Manager
Do you want to provide a significant impetus to your career? Do you want to play a relevant role in Leader Consulting Company? Do you want to participate to a daily great experience of Digital Transformation in Capgemini?
Take your Chance, Join Capgemini Team, Go on this important travel!
We are looking for a
Commercial & Contract Manager
- Partnering with a variety of stakeholders such as Account Management, Solution, Legal, and Finance, the Commercial and Contract Manager is responsible for ensuring that risks and commercial best practices are considered throughout the sales cycle and applied to service delivery.
- The 4 key areas of responsibility are:
- Pre-sales deal shaping
- Negotiation with the client
- Contract compliance and optimization
- Dispute management and resolution
- You will promote and apply commercial best practice throughout the life of a client engagement to drive value (revenue, margin, growth) from the account/s. You will be responsible for ensuring Capgemini's compliance with the contract, providing advice on commercial and contractual matters to the sales and delivery teams and applying Capgemini's commercial best practice in the day-to-day management and operation of the account/s.
- Your key responsibilities will be:
- To assist with the management of complex sales opportunities (Bids, RFPs, RFQs);
- To be instrumental in developing appropriate commercial solutions for the Bid or Account, aiming at increasing revenue/margin or reducing costs, while: considering issues related to Sales, Delivery, Legal, Finance and Risk ; leveraging offshore capabilities, when necessary; maximizing the use of tools
- To aim at becoming the single point of contact (both internally and for the client) for all contractual matters related to the assigned account(s)
- To ensure that services requirements are addressed appropriately to achieve Group approval of deals;To provide commercial handover from pre-sale to post-sale teams, as well as guidance and coaching; to the account team on all matters relating to the contract
- In post-signature:
- ensures the delivery team understands the contractual obligations and provides advice and guidance to the team on all matters relating to the contract;
- Ensures that contractual obligations are fulfilled such that revenue and margin are maximized and that costs are reduced; proactively suggests options to drive out costs and to increase revenue and margin;
- Re-negotiates extensions and changes to the contract
- To lead commercial discussions with the clients; to lead senior level negotiations relating to the contract;
- To help resolve disagreements and disputes to avoid escalation;
- Generally, develops strong relationships internally and with the Client
- Generally, develop strong relationships internally and with the Client, and contributes to developing the CCM function and best practices within Capgemini.
- To ensure commercial management best practice is implemented within the account (e.g. risk registers are maintained);
- To provide commercial training for the delivery team as agreed with the Commercial team;
- To maintain and continue to develop the day-to-day commercial process and procedures necessary to supporting the overall account strategies;
- To participate in service reviews;
Minimum 3 years of experience (pre and post) up to 7 years as a Commercial and Contract Manager in the IT or Telecom sector, including management of IT contracts for application services, implementation services and cloud services
Exposure to IT industry
Experience of vendor management and client facing negotiation
Demonstrates detailed understanding of key legal and commercial principles and obligations found in IT contracts
Ability to understand the business requirements and appreciate financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications; Able to plan, deliver and manage in complex environments including prioritizing agendas and leading meetings;
Able to close new deals, extensions and ad-hoc services aspects;
Has excellent knowledge of development requirements for a wide range of business areas.
Proactive in developing and implementing efficiency improvements;
Proficiency English level (50% of the work will be in English), multi-cultural experience;
Drafting skills and attention to detail
Excellent communication skills and willing to build good and sustainable relationships with teams and clients
Proactive and “on the ground”
Experience in dispute & crisis management
Presentation skills, ability to communicate actions, ideas and plans clearly
Ability to work in multicultural and virtual environment
Certificate in Commercial and Contract Management from an accredited provider (e.g., WorldCC).
Understanding of Public Cloud Provider service and contracts.
Agile contract Experience.
Experience on contract management software (as per example Icertis or Symfact).
Experience in working with client advisors and their bid management and assessment tools (e.g.; ISG, Gartner)
- Get The Future You Want. What sets us apart is exactly what defines us. Our talents, our people pursue the objectives with enthusiasm and team spirit, aware of being able to reach them because they are supported by a reality that does not set limits to growth.
- Honesty, initiative and fun are our Key Words: these are the values that make us the first choice for our customers and an excellent opportunity for growth for each talent.
- We hire qualified and valuable people without distinction of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status accompanying our people in the way of parenting.
- We promote an inclusive culture that allows everyone to show their full potential and enjoy a satisfying career. Our flexible benefits Policy and our Policies in general promote a lifestyle based on work life balance.
- Our mission is to employ, develop and retain the best people to provide innovative solutions to our customers. We honor our commitments, paying attention to the resources belonging to protected categories, pursuant to articles 1 and 18 of the law 68 of '99.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions contained in the 2016/679 EU regulation.