Actuary - Transformation Consulting
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
You will be part of the Transformation Consulting, the Business Unit of Capgemini Italy, focused on Digital Innovation, Consulting and Transformation.
At Capgemini Transformation Consulting we bring to life what’s next for our clients. We support our clients at CXO level to embrace digital innovation and emerging technologies to gain a competitive advantage, resulting in new value creation and driving growth.
Which role you will focus on
You will support our teams in plan and orchestrate Client’s Transformational Programs which involved the portfolio migration of the insurance which impact on business models
What you will do
The project foresee:
- Post-merger integration, that is migration of all the contracts to the target system of Life Portfolios
- Improvement of operational efficiency which will allow the optimize the activities processes for the network
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis and implementation of the migration products to the target system of Life Portfolios
- Supporting the product stream in direct contact with the PM and Client
- Preparing the progress reports, both internal and towards the Client
- Support team on the Change Management initiatives
What you will bring
You are an enthusiastic young professional, willing to join our Operation Transformation
You have the right experience to fit the Job Opportunity, at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in leading Management Consulting companies.
You also have/are:
- very good ability to forge relationships and communicate effectively with all the levels of Clients’ organization;
- strong interest to work for engagements with a strong connotation of technological innovation;
- interest in facing and solving cross-functional topics;
- proficient in English language;
- advanced knowledge of all the main office automation tools;
- good in planning and monitoring agreed schedules;
- adaptable, flexible and resilient;
- team management;
- very strong problem-solving attitude;
- analytical mindset;
- relevant interpersonal and communication skills;
- Master Degree in Actuarial, Mathematics or related numerate discipline
Availability to travel in Italy and abroad is request.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our mission is to employ, develop and retain the best people to provide innovative solutions to our clients.
We stand by our commitments, paying attention to the resources belonging to the protected categories, in accordance with Articles 1 and 18 of Law 68/1999.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679.